Do you have a spirit that thirsts for knowledge? Are you inquisitive? Do you enjoy quizzing?
If your answer is "Yes" to any of these questions, we are glad to welcome you to the world of Quizzing!! That too in your favorite flavors of technology!!
So are you ready to tease your grey cells?Instructions to take the Think Tank Quiz
1. Quiz duration would be 30 minutes in the College Round online contest.
2. The College Round on-line quiz contest will have 40 multiple choice questions
3. Each question carries one mark4. Participants are supposed to click on the “Submit” button after answering all questions within the 30 minutes timeframe; Otherwise, the quiz will not be submitted.5. In College Round, a participant can log in only once to take the on-line quiz and after logging in, the participant should complete and submit the quiz in the same session itself.
6. There will be two types of questions:
- General multiple choice questions based on Foundation Program.
- Other includes tagging questions using the following four categories in the CAMP model
- C – (Conceptual Question)
- A – (Analytical Question)
- M – (Memory Re-call Based Question)
- P – (Practice Oriented Question)
- This tagging also carries a weightage and answer submission will be complete only after marking the correct answer to the question and categorizing it using any of the CAMP tags.
7. There will not be any negative marking.
8. The recommended browser is Internet Explorer 7.0/8.0.
9. Check that Pop-up Blocker is turned off.
10. Cookies must be enabled in your browser to access this site. To enable cookies in Internet Explorer 7 or 8:
- Click Start > Control Panel
- Double-click the Internet Options icon.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Click Advanced.
- Select "Override automatic cookie handling" under the "Cookies" section in the Advanced Privacy Settings window.
- Select the "Accept" or "Prompt" option under "First-party Cookies."
- Select the "Accept" or "Prompt" option under "Third-party Cookies."
- In the Internet Options window, click OK to exit.